I, w. e. McMillin, doing business as Reverse Glass Work, have the following Refund Policy:
- If I have not shipped the product to you, I will issue a full refund for the sales price and the collected shipping charge.
- If the product has been shipped and tracking shows you have received the product, a full refund for the product sales price may be issued within the first forty-five days as follows:
- You contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide sufficient information to enable me to identify the sale and
- Provide a reason you are asking for a refund of the product sales
- I will review the email and either contact you for further information or decide regarding the refund and contact you regarding my decision.
- If I determine a refund is appropriate, I will negotiate with you the shipping costs and what portion I will cover or refund,
- I will provide a shipping address for the return of the product as I may want it returned to my studio rather than the original shipping location.
- The agreed-on refund will not be issued until the product has been returned to me and I have inspected the product to determine its condition meets my requirement for a refund.
- The refund will be issued in a timely manner with an intent to complete my side of the transaction within five days. I will credit your original method of payment.
- I will remain in contact with you during this time advising you of the status of your refund.
- If more than forty-five days have passed since shipping tracking information shows that you have received the product, a full refund of the product sales price will not be made.
I want satisfied customers; please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.